SLE4428 Memory CardSLE4428 Memory Card The SLE4428 is a standard, low-cost EEPROM memory smartcard with 1Kbyte storage space. I t is a protected smart card that consists of 1,024 bytes of EEPROM memory. After eight successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification and hence any possibility to write and erase. It is no doubt that gives a sense of secure for the users.
Reading of the whole memory is always possible, and the memory can be written and erased byte by byte. The SLE4428 memory card is ISO7816 compatible, with a slim card size (around 86 x 54 x 0.76 mm) that offer users a sense of convenience. The card is always ready for offset printing and silkscreen printing, with the data retention is up to 10 years long.
The typical applications for the memory card includes access control, staff attendance, transport payment, personal identification etc.
– 1K byte EEPROM
– Write-protect function
– Programmable Security Code verification logic
– All the memory, except for the PSC, can always be read
– The memory can be written or erased only after PSC verification
– After 8 successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification and hence any possibility to write and erase
– Dimension: CR80 standard credit card size
– Material: PVC